Fired Up: Ink Painting and Contemporary Ceramics from Japan
The element of fire is essential for the creation of two of Japan's oldest and most enduring art forms, ink painting and ceramics. "Fired Up: Ink Painting and Contemporary Ceramics from Japan" unites these two art forms in a display of works spanning a period of 400 years and features objects infrequently exhibited at the Museum.
Cost: Free admission; fee for featured exhibitions
1 Fine Arts Dr.
St. Louis, MO 63110-1380
Other Dates & Times
- Sunday, March 11, 2018, 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday, February 8, 2018, 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday, March 25, 2018, 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday, March 1, 2018, 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- ? Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Art and Exhibits Events
- Sunday, Feb 4, 10:00 AM
- Friday, Jan 26, 10:00 AM
- Thursday, Mar 8, 10:00 AM
- More Events on January 23, 2018
- Tuesday, Jan 23, 9:30 AM
- Tuesday, Jan 23, 2:00 PM
- Tuesday, Jan 23, 10:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.