26th Annual Mosaics Fine Art Festival
Mosaics Fine Art Festival will host its 26th annual family-friendly event, which is free and open to the public, and will be held along several blocks of North Main St. in Historic St. Charles, Mo. where more than 35 restaurants and 81 shops are located.
The three-day festival includes approximately 100 juried artists from more than 15 states who will exhibit artwork available for purchase. Media categories include clay, drawing, glass, leather, metal, oil/acrylic, photography, print making, sculpture, watercolor and wood. A total of $5,000 will be awarded to the top 10 artists. Festivities include the following:
• The Children’s Village area will feature hands-on art experiences for children ages 14 and younger to create their own masterpieces. Art Unleashed will provide instructors for guidance.
• Art Shop for Kids is a kids-only gallery where children ages 14 and younger can buy professional artwork. Designed to foster art appreciation at a young age, all pieces are donated by participating festival artists and can be purchased for a nominal fee.
• The H. Robert Pank Memorial Entertainment Pavilion will showcase a variety of performing artists throughout the weekend.
• The Joyce Rosen Founder’s Scholarship art display will include select high school students’ works of art. Scholarships will be presented in memory of Joyce Rosen, the original festival founder and a longtime supporter of St. Louis artists and events.
The Mosaics Fine Art Festival is a nonprofit organization that showcases local and regional artists while educating the community’s children and adults in how art can enhance their lives. The festival features a wide array of artwork produced by a mix of emerging, mid-career and established artists in all media.
Historic Main Street
Saint Charles, MO 63301
Other Dates & Times
More Event Ideas
- More Events on September 19, 2020
- All Star Cpr - St. Louis MO Adult, Child & Infant CPR & AED Training Center at American Heart Association All Star Cpr Training ClassroomSaturday, Sep 19, 9:00 AM
- All Star Cpr - St. Louis MO American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider Cpr Class at St. Louis American Heart Association Training CenterSaturday, Sep 19, 9:00 AM
- St. Louis MO Adult, Child & Infant CPR & AED Class at American Heart Association All Star Cpr Training ClassroomSaturday, Sep 19, 12:00 PM