EBR: Real-Life Battle Royale
THIS IS REAL LIFE BATTLE ROYALE.
Extreme Battle Royale ™ is the ultimate sport. It places dozens of humans’ instinct for survival in a competitive less-than-lethal free-for-all combat theater where top tactics mean victory. Winners are rewarded with a survivor's exclusive EBR dog-tag, random prizes and will be forever listed on our online database for the world to praise. Start unarmed and earn your way to victory! Do you have what it takes to be the apex survivor? Join one of our regular Battle Royale events to find out. Courage, Survival, Royalty; that’s the way of Extreme Battle Royale ™.
80 PARTICIPANTS MAXIMUM, EXCLUSIVE EVENT
NO DOOR SALES
GET YOUR EARLY-BIRD TICKETS ASAP!
WACKY WARRIORS EAST, 3908 MINE HAUL RD, 62260
- MUST ARRIVE 30 MINS EARLY.
- AGES 16+
- ALL ARMS, FACEMASKS AND PAINT PROVIDED.
- NO OUTSIDE ARMS/MARKERS ALLOWED IN GAME.
- ALL WORN BODY PROTECTION, SAFETY GEAR AND ATSM APPROVED FACEMASKS WELCOME.
3-6 Rounds Per Event
All players start UNARMED at a randomized start marker on the edge of the play area. As the sound of the siren players begin their rush into the field to find weapons and ammo to aid in their battle for survival. One hit with a ranged or melee weapon and you’re eliminated. If you find a Revive-Can you may present it to a referee outside of the play area to re-enter unarmed (only usable during . Players battle on until one person remains or the timer runs out. If any players remain after time’s up, they must face off with only melee weapons in close-quarters combat until a winner is declared.
Those sitting out waiting for the next round will be welcome to participate in smaller limited-ammo tactical-team matches in a separate play area.
IN-GAME ITEMS INCLUDE:
Foam Knives, Axes & Machetes
CURRENT OFFICIAL RULES:
1. One hit kill.
2. Leave the field immediately once killed, no speaking to other players.
3. Only weapons can kill, no punches, no kicking.
4. Only one ranged weapon and/or one melee weapon at any given time.
5. Leave weapons and ammo in the open where killed.
6. Revivals are unarmed and require a Revive Can, leaving the boundary and a refs approval
7. Being in an exclusion zone after the 60 second warning is an instant out.
8. Maximum game time is 60 mins, any remaining players must face off in close quarters knife battle (above the wrist contact = kill, no head shots).
9. Wiping paint or concealing a kill will result in a one round ban, second offense will result in full day ban.
10. 10ft surrender radius with ranged weapon, must shoot ground to prove round is available.
11. Always follow local venue and referree’s rules and regulations.
12. Only one person or team must remain.
All The Bass Collective
For sponsorship inquiries, contact: AllTheBassCollective@gmail.com
Cost: $55 Early-Bird $65 General Admission (All tickets come with event-specific EBR dog-tags.)
3908 Mine Haul Rd
Millstadt, IL 62260